- Hiring Process
- Online Application
- Visa Required Documents (E-2)
- Why ATC?
- Why Korea?
- Korean Hiring Preferences
- Types of Teaching Positions in Korea
- Job Hunting Tips(New)
- Visas for Korea
- Sample Video Clip(self-intro)
- Visa Procedure
- How to obtain an Expedited FBI Criminal Report (1-3 days)
- Phone Interview Tips(Sep.2012)
- How to obtain F4 visa (For Korean heritage only)
- F A Q (Updated 2011.11)
- TESOL Certification
- Teacher Housing - Details
- Visa Application Form (NEW Version 2011)
- Guideline to fill out Visa Application Form
- Consulate Checklist
- Flight Reservation Form
- Airport Pickup Request Form(Free)
- Self Health Statement
- 2012 GEPIK Application
- Avalon Questionnaire
- Taxes in Korea
- Banking in Korea
- English Newspaper, Portal Sites
- Food in Korea
- Groceries - Western Food
- Guest House List
- Internet Service
- Korean Language Study
- Packing List
- Sports Teams
- Subway Map
- Korea Map
- Vaccination Recommendations
- Bus Map
- Find Your Local Korean Consulate
- List of Hospitals/Emergency help centers for foreigners in Korea
- Korean Government Agencies
- General info of Seoul
- English News & Media
- Foriegn Embassies in Korea
- Travel & Transportation
- Homestay and Hostel
- Seoul Medical Center
- Korean Language Studies
- Cities & Providences
<2012 ATC Recruit-Rebecca Fox from Canada>Interview Tips Having a phone interview is nothing to be nervous about. In fact, if you are prepared for the interview, you can take advantage of the opportunity. Here are some tips that you should consider before you pick up the phone. 1. Make sure you are available to answer the phone at the designated time. This is a small test of ‘punctuality’ that you should not fail. 2. It is helpful to remember that you will probably be talking with a non-native English speaker on the phone. That means you have the ‘upper hand’ but it is important to make sure that you speak slowly enough to be understood. If they cannot understand you, they will probably assume that your students cannot understand you either. 3. Be ready to answer some questions about yourself. Be confident when you speak and of course always tell the truth. 4. Be prepared to answer some questions about how you relate with children and about your teaching skills. Most em...read more...
So like many of you I was nervous about the time it takes to get my FBI CRC and how that would affect my application. So after I sent in the request (after following all the steps on this website) I also decided to try contacting my local US Senator (Ben Nelson in my case, I live in Nebraska). I contacted his local office and explained my sit...read more...
토토 솔루션 한방에 핫딜구축!!굿차~!제작문의: 스카이프 good-cga제작문의: 스카이프 good-cga제작문의: 스카이프 good-cga토토솔루션 제작 판매 경력 5년 사고 없는진행!2015년 최신판 토토솔루션~!!데모 샘플 사이트 지원합니다.기존의 모든 토토솔루션 기능 + 국내 유일 사다리게임까지 모두 자동등록 자동마감!초보운영자 를위한 운영노하우PC버전 및 모바일 버전 완벽 지...read more...
- How to apply Avalon (updated Oct...
- How To Apply (Application Form)
- Video Clip Guideline
- EPIK Spring 2012 NEW POLICY!
- EPIK - National Salary Scale
- Avalon housing - Songpa, Seoul C...
- Bundang city
- Phone Interviewing Do's and Don'...
- If there is one person you want ...
- <2010 ATC Teacher's Beer Part...
- April from California teaching i...
- Having a great time in Seoul