- Hiring Process
- Online Application
- Visa Required Documents (E-2)
- Why ATC?
- Why Korea?
- Korean Hiring Preferences
- Types of Teaching Positions in Korea
- Job Hunting Tips(New)
- Visas for Korea
- Sample Video Clip(self-intro)
- Visa Procedure
- How to obtain an Expedited FBI Criminal Report (1-3 days)
- Phone Interview Tips(Sep.2012)
- How to obtain F4 visa (For Korean heritage only)
- F A Q (Updated 2011.11)
- TESOL Certification
- Teacher Housing - Details
- Visa Application Form (NEW Version 2011)
- Guideline to fill out Visa Application Form
- Consulate Checklist
- Flight Reservation Form
- Airport Pickup Request Form(Free)
- Self Health Statement
- 2012 GEPIK Application
- Avalon Questionnaire
- Taxes in Korea
- Banking in Korea
- English Newspaper, Portal Sites
- Food in Korea
- Groceries - Western Food
- Guest House List
- Internet Service
- Korean Language Study
- Packing List
- Sports Teams
- Subway Map
- Korea Map
- Vaccination Recommendations
- Bus Map
- Find Your Local Korean Consulate
- List of Hospitals/Emergency help centers for foreigners in Korea
- Korean Government Agencies
- General info of Seoul
- English News & Media
- Foriegn Embassies in Korea
- Travel & Transportation
- Homestay and Hostel
- Seoul Medical Center
- Korean Language Studies
- Cities & Providences
1. Native English Speaker
2. Bachelor’s degree in any major
3. Must be able to provide a criminal record check free of any convictions.
Fill out the “Online Application”
(Full Resume / Recent photo needed)
(If you can provide 30 seconds. self introduction video clip, that will always help out and speed up the process. For more information about the video clip guideline, http://www.atcrecruiting.com/forum_view.php?cateNum1=35&cateNum2=36&pNum=25 )
1. First interview with ATC
- ATC will phone you to ask questions such as qualification, teaching experience, documents getting ready status, medical condition
(you will get a respond email or call if you meet our criteria and selected)
2. ATC will provide possible job options.
- ATC will discuss with you about your job preference, start date, and ATC will search database for appropriate possible jobs based on your criteria as well as schools’ preference.
If you are interested in the recommended position, ATC will contact the school and put forth your qualifications. If agreed, ATC will arrange a phone interview with the selected school’s director or HR staff.
After the phone interview, if you’re offered a job, ATC will send you the employment contract.
-Send signed contract to ATC by email or fax.
-Then, send the required documents for the E2 visa according to ATC’s instructions.
*For required documents checklist,
- How to apply Avalon (updated Oct...
- How To Apply (Application Form)
- Video Clip Guideline
- EPIK Spring 2012 NEW POLICY!
- EPIK - National Salary Scale
- Avalon housing - Songpa, Seoul C...
- Phone Interviewing Do's and Don'...
- If there is one person you want ...
- Bundang city
- <2010 ATC Teacher's Beer Part...
- April from California teaching i...
- Having a great time in Seoul