- Hiring Process
- Online Application
- Visa Required Documents (E-2)
- Why ATC?
- Why Korea?
- Korean Hiring Preferences
- Types of Teaching Positions in Korea
- Job Hunting Tips(New)
- Visas for Korea
- Sample Video Clip(self-intro)
- Visa Procedure
- Phone Interview Tips(Sep.2012)
- How to obtain F4 visa (For Korean heritage only)
- F A Q (Updated 2011.11)
- TESOL Certification
- Teacher Housing - Details
- Visa Application Form (NEW Version 2011)
- Guideline to fill out Visa Application Form
- Consulate Checklist
- Flight Reservation Form
- Airport Pickup Request Form(Free)
- Self Health Statement
- 2012 GEPIK Application
- Avalon Questionnaire
- Taxes in Korea
- Banking in Korea
- English Newspaper, Portal Sites
- Food in Korea
- Groceries - Western Food
- Guest House List
- Internet Service
- Korean Language Study
- Packing List
- Sports Teams
- Subway Map
- Korea Map
- Vaccination Recommendations
- Bus Map
- Find Your Local Korean Consulate
- List of Hospitals/Emergency help centers for foreigners in Korea
- Korean Government Agencies
- General info of Seoul
- English News & Media
- Foriegn Embassies in Korea
- Travel & Transportation
- Homestay and Hostel
- Seoul Medical Center
- Korean Language Studies
- Cities & Providences
Why Should I Use ATC?
ATC is different from others
Recruiting License Number 제2009-3780196-14-5-00013
Over the course of years, we have developed a reputation of sending our teachers to only the most reputable and reliable schools in Korea. We fully understand the difficulties some teachers face at some schools, so we only place teachers at secure schools to insure that our teachers can work comfortably and securely. Our clients are established schools with long track records, allowing us to ensure that you’re placed in a reputable establishment.
ATC is a registered licensed recruiting company. You should work with a Genuine Job consulting firm, who could legally help you, and not just with anybody.
Take the simple question to see if you need ATC:
- Do you have more networks with schools in
- Are you completely familiar with the new visa process?
- Do you know anyone in
- Do you know the recruitment standards in
- Do you know the current political and economic climate of Korea and how will it affect you?
- Can you communicate effectively with an employer?
- Do you know the tax laws in Korea?
- Do you have someone to help you if there are problems with your housing? Air ticket reimbursement?
- Are you familiar with the visa transfer process for your potential employment in
If you’ve answered “NO” to all or any of these questions, then let us help you to make your experience in
- How to apply Avalon (updated Oct...
- How To Apply (Application Form)
- Video Clip Guideline
- EPIK Spring 2012 NEW POLICY!
- EPIK - National Salary Scale
- Avalon housing - Songpa, Seoul C...
- Bundang city
- Phone Interviewing Do's and Don'...
- <2010 ATC Teacher's Beer Part...
- If there is one person you want ...
- April from California teaching i...
- Having a great time in Seoul